You are a photographer, you know how to take photos, you have a vision but have you ever asked yourself the following questions..
- “How do I find clients?”
- “I got undercut by a photographer offering to do the job for £100”
- You probably all think “LinkedIn is useless; I have been on it for six months and haven’t had a single enquiry”.
If so these series of seminars may be useful to you… Experienced photographer Pete Jenkins has got together with ‘Cath Preston’, a successful Networker/Marketeer based in Sheffield to run a series of one-day seminars on Marketing Essentials’ and ‘LinkedIn Essentials’, aimed at photographers, (although basically useful for any solo-preneurs/creatives/self-employed professionals who are struggling with basic marketing and with using LinkedIn effectively).
Lots of 1:1 help, those difficult questions answered, and ongoing support after the seminar has long gone.
Members of the BPPA can get £50 discount, see the offers page for details.
- Marketing Essentials Ramsdale Golf Club Nottingham 20th March (all day) £133
- LinkedIn Essentials Ramsdale Golf Club, Nottingham 30th January (all day) £133
- Marketing Essentials NUJ, Kings Cross, London 6th February (all day) £199
You can see more details and book here…