Just a quick reminder folks – this Friday is the now legendary BPPA and Snapperweb xmas party – and you are all invited!!
It’s at Ye Olde Cock Tavern – 22 Fleet Street – pretty much opposite the High Court. Kick off from 6.30.
As usual the highlight will be the charity raffle with prizes donated from our very generous friends across the industry.
Cameras, lenses, bags, ipads, flight tickets – they are all in Santas sack this year.
And all proceeds are going to a great little charity that helps kids with missing arms or legs by making them custom “super hero” prosthetics – how cool is that?!
If you can’t make it on the evening because the desk grinch has you working – or because Inverness is a bit too far to come – well we have you covered too.
Charity raffle tickets are on sale in advance via paypal – and if you win we will post your prize out to you.
Oh – and remember EVERY penny goes to charity – so please be generous.
Hope to see you there…
Heres how to get your advance tickets if you can’t make the party..
(or if you think handling pieces of paper with numbers on may be a bit much after a couple of sherries!)
* Log into your Paypal account
* Click on “Send Money”
* Enter email@example.com in the “Send Money To” box
* Enter an amount you want to donate – £2 per ticket
* PLEASE change the type of payment from: “Paying for an Item or Service” to “Sending to a friend or family”
THIS IS IMPORTANT – IF YOU DONT TO IT PAYPAL TAKE A CUT OF THE CHARITY MONEY
* Add a Note with your name and email address – so we know who you are and where to send your ticket numbers.
* Click send.
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
* We will get back to you shortly after your donation with your ticket numbers.(we aim to do this asap – but please be a little patient as we are doing this on the side while working!)
* Closing time for online ticket sales is strictly 12 noon on the 14th of December
* The draw will be made at the Snapperweb / BPPA xmas party on the 14th of December.
* If you can’t make the party thats no problem – your tickets will go into the draw along with all the others.
* If you aren’t there in person to collect your prize we will post it to you – but you will have to pay the cost of the postage.
* Sadly we can’t do credit card sales. bank transfers or take postal orders.
* And we can’t pick out your lucky numbers etc – that just gets too confusing!
That’s all there is to it – GOOD LUCK..!!!
(Visited 254 time, 1 visit today)