It’s back! The best of British press photography on the gallery walls.
We are pleased to announce that after a short hiatus due to covid-19 The British Press Photographers’ Association’s flagship exhibition ASSIGNMENTS will be returning to London in August 2021 and, we hope, to at least one further venue after that.
This year, ASSIGNMENTS 2021 will be accepting entries from 2019, 2020, and 2021.
Here is what you need to know:
- Entries open on Monday, June 21, 2021
- Entries close Friday, July 2, 2021
- Pictures taken between April 12, 2019 – July 02, 2021, are eligible
- You must be a member of The BPPA to enter – if you aren’t you can join now
- You can enter a maximum number of 10 pictures this year
- It is FREE to enter thanks to our sponsors at Canon UK and Fixation!
- Entries will be selected anonymously by a panel of curators
- Finally, the images will be exhibited at Bargehouse in London’s South Bank area
Image credits: Left to right anti-clockwise: Hannah McKay / Reuters, Hannah McKay / Reuters, Danny Lawson / Press Association, Peter Nicholls / Reuters, Samir Hussein, Stefan Wermuth / Reuters, Stefan Rousseau / Press Association, Damien McFadden, Dan Kitwood / Getty Images, Jeff J Mitchell / Getty Images