The exhibition of the best of British press photography returns – and as well as the London show we are taking over the The Potteries Museum and Art Gallery in Stoke on Trent for a whole month.
The opening night is Tuesday 23 July- and will run until Sunday 25th of August to coincide with summer holiday season.
We are doing things slightly differently this year – full details on the website – but here are the key facts:
- Entries open on April 1
- Entries close April 12th
- Pictures taken between 31st August 2017 and 14th April 2019 are eligible
- We have increased the maximum number of pictures you can enter to 10 this year
- There is a £10 registration fee to help us pay for everything
- There is NO framing fee this year – our friends at Canon and Fixation are very kindly picking up the bill for us!
- We will be doing the “catalogue” and the “contact sheet” again
- (every image entered makes the contact sheet – so you can choose your own favourites)
- Everyone who enters gets a pair of invites to the opening night party!
- The exhibition is open to BPPA members – but if you have lapsed or haven’t got round to joining you can do so now
Check out the Assignments website for the full rules and details of how to enter: https://assignments.thebppa.com
You haven’t got long – so get hunting through those hard drives now!!