WOMEN 2021 Exhibition Opens for Entries
The British Press Photographers’ Association is delighted to announce that WOMEN 2021 is now open for entries.
The theme of the exhibition is a photographic celebration of women and girls for International Women’s Day 2021 on 8th March and we are looking for images telling the stories and achievements of women and girls.
Here is a very brief rundown but please do read the rules and how to enter (click here for rules and entry procedures)
1. You must be a member of the BPPA – if you aren’t you can join now
2. You can submit up to five pictures.
3. There is no entry fee
3. Pictures can be taken on any date up to and including the closing date of the exhibition
4. Please ensure that any images entered are fully compliant with the Editors’ Code of Practice and that appropriate permission has been sought for images of minors.
5. The curators and anyone involved in the curation process can’t enter and images will be blind curated
6. No image manipulation is allowed
7. It’s your copyright – but we need to be able to use the images for the exhibition to work.
8. If you don’t want us to use your pictures on social media that’s cool – just say so when you enter.
9. Please do read the tech specs and entry procedure before entering.
10. Deadline is midnight on 14th February 2021